Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday 23 January 2013

How to use a PC Power Supply Tester & Review of the Manhattan Tester

How to use a PC Power Supply Tester & Review of the Manhattan Tester Video Clips. Duration : 14.58 Mins.


After buying this power supply tester over a year ago off of Amazon.com, I didn't know how to properly use the tool and it caused me to improperly diagnose some power supplies at first. After scouring the internet, it seems that almost every brand of these testers has inadequate instructions and they all are vague at best. So after also not finding much direction on the internet, I decided to make a video of how to properly use these things as well as give my review of this particular tester after using on dozens of different power supplies since I purchased it. My hope is that my time spent making this video and uploading it will help someone else out either in how to use it or in their decision to make the purchase of this Manhattan tester that is still be sold at a very affordable price on Amazon.com. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions - please feel free to comment below. My only request is that you remain on topic and remain respectful/mature. If I see comments on peoples momma's, how to fix a bicycle, or such off topic nonsense, I will remove those comments. Thanks for watching, and also feel free to subscribe! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment